Lore School is dedicated to identifying and addressing the educational needs of its students and providing them the opportunity to reach their maximum potential.
Therefore, we believe the following:
- That all students will have the right to a safe, caring, and secure educational environment.
- That the school environment will encourage curiosity, creativity, and a life-long love of learning.
- That all students will have the opportunity to succeed academically, socially, emotionally, and physically, without regard to gender, ethnicity, or predetermined expectation for success.
- That all students will be appropriately challenged and will achieve a strong academic foundation.
- That all students and their families will assume an appropriate level of responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- That the students, school, home, and community will be partners in learning
Lore Elementary School is a K-5 school that is committed to providing a strong academic foundation in an atmosphere where cooperative and collaborative efforts bring about a genuine understanding and respect for all. It is hoped that these "life" skills will better prepare the students to live in a global society where mutual respect for individual differences will bring about peace and harmony in the world